Lucy, I got a looooot of 'splainin' to do.
So, it's been a while.
And I'm tired as hell but I'm going to blog regularly if it fucking kills me. And it might if I keep being an idiot and writing only when it's late at night. I can't even think straight this late so I don't write what I want to write about. Geesh, what a conundrum.
So let's just play a little personal life catch up.
Here are some things I've done in the past two weeks:
-Interviewed for a job at Pinkberry
-Got job at Pinkberry. Froyo is my career. Ugh.
-Opened a Chase bank account
-Moved into my new apartment with Miss Ali Grusell. Want a tour? Watch these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naS1qFRvbtA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dKNczL8f1c
Yes, I know I was holding my phone the wrong way and therefore it looks like shit, and yes, I don't care. It's funny, so check it out.
-Went to register for Central Casting for background work only to find out that I don't have my passport and they don't take photocopies. Mega laaame. It's okay, I have my ways.
-Booked (myself! fuck you, agents) and shot 3 days on set on a tv show called Fatal Encounters on the Investigation Discovery channel. I'll let ya'll know when it's on. I got to smoke a lot of fake pot and improv a lot of wise-cracking stoner lines. And one day I got paid $75 to show up and shoot for an hour and a half. Hot diggity damn!
-Became closer friends with a house full of cool peoples.
-Made a short comedy film with said house of cool people.
-Wrote future short comedy films. Also with said cool people.
-Sang sea shanties with SCP.
-Played some cruel facebook pranks with SCP, including one where we pretended someone who wasn't dead had died, and changing our friend kevin's profile status to "Just found out I'm going to be a father. Wow." and then made his profile picture a sonogram and changed his relationship status to "It's complicated". That was a good one.
-Ate Chipotle for the first time since I've been here. Still delcious.
-Worked out and yoga stretched like a motha. I will be able to do the splits in a year. That is my goal. Also to lift a car.
-Been listening to a lot of Rob Lowe's autobiography on CD, as read by Rob Lowe. It is literally the best autobiography I've ever had read to me.
-And of course been watching the best monster make-up reality tv show ever: Face Off. If you're interested in kick ass monster movie makeup and people competing against each other to make the scariest/most ass-kickiest monster, then Face Off is for you. And if you're not interested in that, I'm not for you. We are not friends.
-Went to three auditions. One for a movie where I would be alongside this guy who's on Breaking Bad and also it features an actual live-recorded pig slaughter. Yikes. And the other was for an All American Rejects music video where I would have played Tyson Ritter (the lead singer you loser) as a high schooler. I thought I was a shoe in for that part, as I look just like the dude. The director thought otherwise. Oh well, c'est la vie. Say la vee. Yup, that way looks way better. And the last one was for a found footage horror movie. Pretty meh all around, but the audition was on the Paramount Pictures movie lot so I felt like a total hot-shit actor rolling up to the front gates and being let in. FREE VALET PARKING YA'LLLLL
-And, well...this was a while ago...but I haven't told many people and it bears more people telling. I went to a legit Speakeasy bar for my friend Alyssa's birthday. I had to go through a wardrobe to get into it. It was craaaazy.
Man, good times. Well, hopefully if I start to blog more I'll be able to get more detailed and write some philosophical entries I've been trying to write for a while. Here's hoping. Probs gonna upload some pics to my facebook tonight too, so go check them out if you want. And I'm pretty sure you do want.
Night ya'll. Seabiscuit out!
Friday Favorites
13 years ago

Your life is so exciting!!! Also, you live in a different time zone, so you're probably asleep now. Time zones blow my mind.
ReplyDeleteWheeee so glad that you are having a great time in LA! Your place looks great, Jayme! Investigation Discovery is where its aaaaat haha good luck with auditions coming up!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! Time zones boggle my mind on the reg.
ReplyDeleteI'll let you know when my thing is on the television.