Monday, March 12, 2012

HAPPY, NOT DEPRESSED

Hey ya'll, just wanted to do a quickie little update right quick because I got tired of going to my blog page and seeing the giant "Depressed Again" title staring back at me. I feel like people still think I'm depressed, which, I'd like to stress yet again, I am not anymore.

I'm gonna be doing a real big ole mamma jamma update real soon hopefully so check back in a little bit and I'll have something yummy for you to read. Also I think I'm going to post my blog link up on my facebook again. I would post it up every time I made a blog post, but there are certain people I don't especially want reading this. "But Jayme, why don't you just add them to a private list so they can't see it." It's not that simple, yo. I got relatives/business people who I have to let see all my other facebook posts but I would never want to read my blog. But actually, now that I type about it, I think there is a way to make it so only certain people can see it and only for that one specific post so...I'm going to go do that.

If you're reading this after clicking the link from my facebook, you have this post/brainstorming sesh to thank for it.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Again, newer more detailed post coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment