Tuesday, April 24, 2012

4-24-12

Ugggggggggggggggggggggh. Whatever it is I have has NOT improved. It hasn't gotten worse either though, so that's good I guess. But it is fucking with my head. I am just not thinking straight at all.
I'll go into another room for no reason. I'll go to grab a glass of water and end up in the bathroom.
I'll go to an audition today that is actually tomorrow.
And my throat still hurts and my body is basically exploding with heat.
I run hot anyway so when I get a fever I can cook eggs on the sidewalk of my body.
And as sexy as that may sound to some of you, I assure you that the dripping from my nose or my wandering into the next room only to forget what I went there for like grandmom stalking around the retirement home at night will take away some of the sexiness inherent in that activity.
On the plus side I went to two auditions yesterday. Oh yeah, I already told you about them.
See? Little stupid slip-ups like that.
So I'll tell you how they went now.

The first one went alright. The casting lady really likes me and she real nice, so I'll hopefully get cast and hopefully they'll use me for every internet app ad they have ever. But the audition itself was just alright. I was little nervous, actually. I don't know why. Maybe because I thought I had a chance? Weird. Anyjay,
The second one (for The Groundling) went alright too, although I wasn't at my A-game. Not that it mattered, because as far as I could tell, it was basically just advanced advertising for their classes for actors. I believe their words were something very similar to, "We're not judging your acting skills, or even your improv skills, we just want to see whether you can project and openly communicate." So it seemed more like a way to weed out the reaallly socially innept people that somehow manage to hop off the crazy bus and wander (again ala dementia granny or me) into an acting class just to freak people out and make them feel awkward. So for that, I guess that's a good thing. So the way it play out i...98% of the people who auditioned more than likely passed (I did btw. Woot woot! I'm not a total dementia granny!) and now are even more encouraged to come pay them money to take their Basic level classes. Which, from what I gathered, is where the Basics really get covered. Basics like improv games and the like. So...it'll really be about til level 2/3/4ish until I'm really working with people who are like me and really want to make a career out of this hoopla. Sad, cause that's a long time to wait. Happy, cause I took the first step towards getting it over with ASAP.

That was yesterday. Then I went home, wrapped myself in my blanket and tried to rest the sick away. To no avail, apparently. Then today happened. Wasn't too bad actually. Submitted a buncha hunka burning stuff of mine to some peoples who might want me to audition for them. I hope they do. Cause that'd be cool. Then work, which was aight, cept it seemed to drag on forever because of the whole Crap Brain thing. Ughghgbuggle buggle buggle.
We got new work uniforms. They are tight. Gray and dark blue. And PINK buttons.
Swag. Pinkswaggy. Swagberry? Maybe.
TV and rest now.
And fucking water.
Ugh.
Water.
Don't even get me started.
If I have to pee one more god damn time, I'm going to pee right in my mouth.
That is an awful idea and an even worse threat. Why did I think that was a valid thought?
NO ONE LOSES BUT ME.
I must go now, because apparently I am delirious. Also, my planet needs me.
OH FUCK I ALMOST FORGOT BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW. I watched the Sherlock season 2 finale last night and my world was rocked beyond repair. Fuck that show's awesome. Also, it was fun being back in Maryland for the night in my Kevin Spacey costume. Apparently a lot of people really liked it as well!
Yes, it was me. You know me, I can't miss the Helen Hayes awards!

"I'm-a Wario, Imma gonna ween!"
-Wario

No comments:

Post a Comment