Thursday, February 3, 2011

Braaaaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil

I am obsessed with Brazil right now.
The movie, the song, the animated short to accompany the song. Not so much the country, but definitely the movie and the song right now. Probably because I just watched the movie tonight (as per a request from one mister aaron bliden) and that damn song is just so catchy. I think I've looked up every single version of that song that has ever been recorded.

It is 3 am. Yikes! I have work at 11 tomorrow, so I should definitely have gone to bed already. But, alas, I did not. I also probably should have learned my daily 3 pages of Yojo lines like I said I was going to, but alas, I did not. So I'll just do 6 tomorrow. Ugh, I'm gonna hate that. Jayme no likey likey. (Little inside joke for all you other yojo actors out there!!! what whaaaaaat!)

Instead of learning my daily dose of lines, I played dragon age all freaking day today.

I wonder if talking to characters in the game is a suitable replacement for real life communications. All signs point to...yes. Sweet!

Now hopefully I'll just go straight to sleep now that I'm done with this bloggizzy and not fritter away any more time. Oh god, here's where I normally do a nostalgic Jayme's Old LJ quote, isn't it? Fuck. I ain't got time for that! I gotta sleep, people!

So instead, I'll leave you with a quote from the second greatest song ever, second only to brazil of course, trouble. from the music man. yes:
"They'll be trying out beebo, trying out quebabs, trying out tailormades like cigarette fiends!"

(Took me like 4 minutes to find and type that quote, all because when I used the word "fritter" in the above paragraph it reminded me of that part in the song when he goes "fritterin, fritterin, fritterin!" And that's exactly what I did with my time. Fritter.
Here's to fritterin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment