Monday, May 7, 2012

5-06-12

Hey hey ya'll. Well I had a fun little weekend. I've had a lot of days off lately, and that's been awesome.

This weekend was a fun one. Starting with Friday I went to a callback for the fine folks at JG Wentworth (877-cash now!) for the role of Struggling Benchpresser. I just hope they don't think I'm too jacked for it.

Shut up.

It's a serious concern of mine.

But I met Jack Black and Russell Brand there, which was fun. Only later did I find out that they were not in fact Jack Black or Russell Brand, only mere impersonators. But they turned out to be cool chill broskis so we all exchanged information and friended each other on the facebooks. Networking networking networking, baby! I hate it because it forces me to be social with people I don't know. But I like it because it forces me to be social with people I don't know. I think Russell is going to get it. His benchpresser gym outfit was just too spot on. Plus he was super doofy looking, and I think that's what they wanted.

Then I went and recorded my first legit rap song. More on that later when we shoot the video for it...
But it was a major disappointment when I google'd the rap name I was going to go by (DJ Tanner (like from Full House)) and found out that there already is a well established dj in New York who already thought of this somewhat clever pun.
DAMN YOU DJ TANNER FROM FULL HOUSE FROM NEW YORK!
Sokay. I'll just have to think of a new one.

That night I went out to a bar in West Hollywood for the first time in a while for this girl Bri's bri-thday. Which was...well, pretty lackluster actually. Drank a PBR (I'm broke and can afford nothing else) and then just took silly pictures with my boys until we decided to leave. Went at Chic-Fil-A at one that was open til 3 AM. Whaaaat theeee fuuuuuuudge. It was a great late night treat.

Then Saturday I ate some breakfast at this cafe place that was called the Bungalow but we called The Bunghole. That was the most important part of Saturday. I worked as well, but twas quite boring!

Today I lazed and loafed and lounged the day away. It was great. Finished Summer Heights High. (Only eight episodes? Why hadn't I done this already?) And now I'm downloading a bunch of other shows now that I'll intend on finishing but probably never get around to. (Freaks and Geeks, Louie season 2, Spaced, and Life's Too Short) (Who am I kidding? Those shows are amazing (I hear), of course I'll finish them) (parentheses)

Exciting day tomorrow. Another audition, for a kid's tv interviewer guy, and a job interview for a serving position! And hopefully I'll finally send my headshots/resumes out to my friend's agencies as well.

Well I'm outties for the night.
Also I'll be taking suggestions for my new rap name. Preferably starting with the letter "DJ" or "MC" and preferably really stupid.

Night night my babies!

1 comment: