Wednesday, September 7, 2011

We Want The Funk...

...Gotta Have That Funk, Ow. And I mean it. We really do want the funk.
Like, really badly.
Like, really badly.
Like, a lot.
Like, a LOT a lot.
Like, look, just give us the funk, okay? Seriously, just quit being such a bitch and hogging it to yourself. We HAVE to have it. You're not going to stop us. Who do you think you are to stop us? You only have the funk as some sort of stepping stone between people who normally "Gotta Have The Funk". What I'm saying is, you don't gotta have the funk. And that's bumming us out. Cause you should. So either give us the funk, because we gotta have the funk, or just fucking START WANTING THINGS IN YOUR LIFE. GO FOR THE FUNK. YOU DESERVE IT. Trust me, it's a good funk, you want it. But if you're not going to ever want it that badly, and you know that, please, for the love of christ, just GIVE US THE FUNK. This is our last correspondence.

Can you tell I'm writing under the influence?

Because even I can, and I'm under the influence, so if even I was able to grasp the sarcasm lining that sentence, it MUST be reaaaaaaaally obvious.

Well this is certainly an interesting way to return to my good ole blag after like...a season. I was looking at my older entries before this one and I realized that recently I've been updating once every season. Take a look. Go ahead. I'll wait. Done? K cool. SEE? The last post was in May and this post is in September. Actually, we technically JUMPED a season by that logic, so I guess my initial theory is out. God damn, I just had far too awesome and busy a summer to have the time/energy to blog. HOORAY! I guess this is a good thing? Mayhaps.

I do have a good number of things to catch you all up on.
Well por ejemplo, I have acted in and completed two shows since last I wrote. Pandora and R&J, which both kicked major ass and were super wicked fun to be in.
Spent all of August up in NY pretty much and had butt-tons of fun in NYC, hanging out with the R&J crew/friends who reside in NYC. While in NYC, I also ate at this amazing ninja themed restaurant Ninja New York for dinner and then went to the broadway show The Addams Family with them. That was great. Rocket ship.
Oh also I'm dating a girl. She's great. She's also a rocket ship.

So that bout sums up my summer.
Still working at cheesecake factory.
Still not a server. Although there was a brief period in late july where I was told I was about to be put into a server training course. But then I was in NYC all August and basically missed out on the course. So now...there's another course coming up. And I better be in it. Or heads will roll, dicks will fall, and asses will be cut.

I'd let to catch up to all the things I've wanted to say to you all over the last 4ish months, but it will take far more than one entry to do that (of course), so I'm not going to try to hard in this one. A few random topics that I know will be coming up soon are: Dexter, Breaking Bad, Pandora experience, R&J experience, theories on love and fame, moving, happiness, and sex.

Yurp. So that's something to look forward too. PIZZA BREAK.
Okay I'm back. Except you have no perception of any time having crept past us, do you? No, you don't. Because I stopped time. Because I'm a super hero.

Well I'm starting to think it's getting a might bit late to be typing around, so I'll be hitting the hay soon, but I'll let ya'll know right now that my next post will definitely include this bit I wrote in my friend's car coming back from Ocean City...in June. Ugh. Man. That was a while ago.

Well hokie smokey artichokey, (that's how I would talk if I were a father talking to his 3 year old son/daughter.) I'm gonna pizzle. Not pizza. Not piss. Not swizzle. Peace. You guessed it. Bing bing bing!

-Pop POP

No comments:

Post a Comment