Friday, August 6, 2010

Cheeseburger in Paradise

Hey blog. Sup. I am going to write in you for the first time in a long time in an effort to get my writing chops back and to clear my head. I strongly considered not writing this entry in this blog and instead writing it in my other, secret, blog. But no. I am gonna stand up and write this entry in a public blog for all the world (or maybe no one at all) to read or not read. I believe that just by throwing my thoughts out there rather than posting them in a secret blog, it's some kind of act of bravery or some shit. So hopefully this blog thing will happen a lot more often. I have to become a better writer if I wanna make it as a comedian/actor/writer. It's necessary. I need to find my writer's "voice" as people say, so I will try to write an entry a day until I do that. God, I feel like I've written that sentence TONS of times in the past only to give up on it days later. But here it is again, and this time, I mean it.

TRIUMPHANT RETURRRRRRRN!
NOW.

Here are my vague thoughts about my life right now.
I am not happy. I do not know why. College has jaded me to the idea of love and I don't know how to try and regain some hope of it. Maybe not College, maybe just recently I've been feeling this way. Whether it's because of communications with girls or because I've been doing some undercover research (see: stalking) of one of my most crucial ex-girlfriends back in high school. I don't know what I want anymore, relationship-wise. I wonder if I'm incapable of loving anymore now that I've reached this point where I approach relationships with such a cold, hard, logic and rationale. Is this preventing me from opening up to people or am I just not actually feeling anything? Am I just under the impression that I am purposefully avoiding emotions or do I just actually not feel those emotions? Shouldn't love sweep you off your feet or whatever and toss logic out the window? I don't fucking know anymore. I'm tired of playing games but sometimes it seems like the only way. And I feel like I know how to manipulate the game pretty well now, so why not?

Hmm

Thoughts.

I wish I had a car again. When I have a car I feel independent and when I don't, I feel powerless, which sucks ass. It's obnoxious as hell having to share the car between both my dad and my brother. Ughhhhhhhh. I suppose things could be much worse. I could not have any car at all. Gr.

DSAFADSFDSFSDFDSFM
DSMSMF\
UKUKUKUKVVBDAQ

I just needed to type some shit real quick. Psychological...thing.
Well, I've thoroughly bored myself now. So that's all. I'm gonna go play some animal crossing or take a nap or some crap.

Probably not a nap, just drank a frap.
yummmm
ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPACHINOOOOOOOOO!

peace out playas

Quote of the day: "I caught a Snorlax!" - Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment