Sorry, no funny opening line today, because this is an angry rant entry.
I woke up late today because I knew that I had a lot of sleep to catch up on. But five hours after I woke up I realized that I was STILL TIRED. I am sick and tired of being so god damn tired all the time. I don't know what it is about my body lately, but it is so lame and tired all the time. Maybe I'm having a mono flare-up or something, which I've read can happen and which would make a lot of sense. Or maybe it's something else. I don't fucking know, I don't fucking care. I want it to stop.
I went off to work today in the worst fucking mood.
This drastic change in mood made me think about different things.
Things like
-LA or Chicago. Fuck...really, LA?
-My family. Sometimes I fucking hate all of you. There were certain things today that happened that I am so fucking done with but can't tell you to your face because I have to deal with you. Until I move that is. See bullet point above.
-I don't know why I have so much anger. Why am I getting so mad at all these things? The things were not that big a deal. Or are they? I don't know anymore...
-I want to hang out with my old friends more. I want to hang out with some new friends more. I cannot do both of these things. Not on my travel budget. Who to hang out with? Should I strengthen the bonds of a long-standing friendship? Or should I begin the blossoming of a new one? Fuck. And then there's old ball and chain. Gotta hang out with it! And then there's the girlfriend! Gotta hang out with her! And then there's the wife! WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO
-Sometimes I think I get tired of people and I need time to myself, away from people, to just...be me in private. And I don't mean that in a masturbation way. Probably moreso in an masturbatory way...There is a difference. Kind of.
I think I need more of this alone time.
I am under the influence again. hoooooooray! But I needed something to quell the hot fiery rage of Jayme, and influence-rs won. This may be the last time I get under the influence in a while in case I find out that it's my influencing that is causing the angry/tired/social repulsion. In which case I would have to say goodbye to influencers.
But for now, goodbye to you! Goodbye to my blog on a frog on a log that I found in a hole at the bottom of the sea!
Time to get some motherfuckin' sleep!
Friday Favorites
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment