Friday, September 11, 2009

Bork Bork Bork!

Somehow opening my first blog post with the Swedish Chef just seems right.

Well this is it. The next evolution: a blog. Charmnader has evolved into blog.

I've hated the idea of a blog for a long long long long time but that was until I realized a couple months ago, "Oooooh. It's Xanga and Livejournal for grown-ups/people who think people are interested in their thoughts"

I am taking up this blog mainly as a vent for my thoughts. Because I have a lot of them and they need to go somewhere so here they go, into this magical piece of interweb technology.

I'M-A TYPE WHATEVA DA FUCK I WANT IN THIS HERE BLOG!

That sentence was going to be a well-written paragraph on how I'm going to try not to pander to any audience that may read this but I decided instead to go the Harvard route.

I am watching The Holiday right now and I am not hating it. I'll tell you that much.
Okay. Closing time. Another blog post to change topics? Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment